No More Playtime Boo-Boos with Rubbabu Toys
One of the best learning materials EVER is a good toy. I am a firm believer of that. In fact, whether it is in the preschool classroom or my undergraduate lectures, toys are bound to make a cameo. Today, I got to discover a new brand of toys that will be hitting the Philippine markets in just a few weeks, Rubbabu toys.
So what makes Rubbabu different from other toys in the market? First off it perhaps one of the first toy collections that is not only cute and adorable, but is actually eco-friendly and child-safe. From infants to big kids, this is sure to be a delight. It is made from 100% natural rubber foam with a velvet smooth surface and it comes in such brilliant and captivating colors. The toys are very light and chunky, which is great for little hands to play with (big hands too, actually haha!). The toys are bouncy and soft and just oh-so-lovable, and I promise, I’m not just saying that.
Okay, I can just imagine some eyebrows being raised right about now (correct? hehe). Seriously though, when I first heard about the product (I googled it after all when I first received an invitation to the product launch), I was a little dubious about yet another new toy. However, after getting to play with these cutie patootey and very versatile toys, I was smitten. I loved the texture of the materials and how the smooth velvety finish made me just smile in delight.
Rubbabu comes in a wide array of shapes and styles, perfect for learning at any time of the day. From basic shapes, balls, toy cars, to educational materials such as shape sorters, alphabets and numbers, blocks and the like, kids will delight in this highly entertaining toy all day long. I sure did!
What else makes it different from a typical toy? Well, in my opinion, Rubbabu does remove the boo-boo (boo-boo meaning any form of injury, ouchie, or pain) in playtime. Here, lemme list the reasons how:
No more boo-boo for baby (or mommy, yaya and teacher for that matter!)
- soft, squishy, no corners, no danger of getting injured! except perhaps for those with movable wheels, which is why it is recommended for ages two and up.
- it is completely non-toxic and even the velvet finish doesn’t rub off or get “himulmul” so it cannot be swallowed or eaten, even if the child bites, tugs and attempts to eat (haha, exag!) the toy
- because of it’s bouncy rubbery nature, even if a Rubbabu toy is thrown at you, it wouldn’t hurt
- also, because it is made from natural rubber, it is anti-microbial, dust mite resistant, mildew resistant, hypoallergenic and flame retardant.
No more boo-boo in learning!
- Rubbabu makes learning fun! No pressure, no difficulty and highly attractive and captivating
- The tactile material allows for perfect mastery of hand-eye coordination, dexterity and motor skills
- Games like tic-tac-toe, blocks, and other play sets make learning fun
No more (or at least not much!) boo-boos for daddy’s wallet!
- Rubbabu toys, for it’s inherent high quality production and materials, are actually quite affordable. Prices would range from an estimated 300-1000+.
- The long-lasting quality of the toys can withstand years of use and abuse from children who will definitely love these adorable playthings.
No more boo-boos for Mother Earth
- Rubbabu is made from 100% natural rubber foam, with no fillers, and not synthetic rubber
- More so, it is made WITHOUT HAVING TO CUT DOWN TREES!
- It is 95% bio-degradable
No more boo-boos for the heart
- for kids at heart like me, playing with a Rubbabu ball is pure stress relief!
- its soft, velvety texture can help calm and pacify feelings of anxiety and stress
- they’re so cute you can’t help but gush and smile
- it is a great reminder to adults that play is indeed an important part of life and is quite therapeutic
Rubbabu has won countless accolades over the years. It has been recognized as one of Dr. Toy’s 10 Best Toys for 2010, and was also given the Parent’s Choice Award for 2010 as well as the Creative Child Seal Excellence Award. Rubbabu is exclusively distributed bu San Giovani Phils. Incd. Corp and is set to hit the stores this March
If you found this post interesting, informative and educational, feel free to take home my notes by subscribing here.