PsychConsult Summer Workshops 2011
Just sharing with you dear readers
Here is a list of summer workshops that the clinic I am part of, PsycConsult Inc., will be holding over the summer. I’d give you the link to our website, but right now we’re in some sort of a transition, what with trying to find the best web hosting package for our company and while we’re trying to decide whether to get one of those managed hosting deals or what not. I’m technically trying to figure things out, but there’s really so much I don’t understand yet about the whole process (what with me not understanding how these servers work, what colocation is and even how to back things up manually in a CPanel. Haha). If you can explain this to me, I’d greatly appreciate that.
Anyway, I’m rambling. Lemme get back to the point: here is a schedule of workshops you can check out:
- For therapists, counselors, teachers and other professionals:
- A Writeshop on Psychological Report Writing, May 6-7, 2011, 8am-5pm
- Suicide Risk in Psychotherapy: Assessment and Response, May 21, 2011, 8am-5pm
- For children and adolescents
- Social Skills Workshop (for children/adolescents ages 8-16), April 26-29 and May 2-5, 9am-11am
- For adults
- Expressive Pottery (for individuals 18 years old and up), may 9-13, 5:30-8:30 pm
I hope you can join in on any of those workshops. As for me, maybe I can find one that can teach me the ropes in this whole IT world that I try to live in…yes, please define HTML, CSS and all those other foreign sounding codes to me!!!